(082) 224-3685, (082) 224-3686, (082) 224-3687 [email protected]

Buyer's Resources

Reservation fee must first be settled.

There are two ways to do this:

1.)  For cash and checks, clients can make a payment at the cashier at the Nurtura Land & Home office. All check payments must be in the name of Alsons Development & Investment Corporation.

2.)  Payments can also be deposited to our bank accounts, provided you send us a proof of payment and a photo/scanned copy of the deposit slip either through fax at (63-82) 224-3685 or by email at [email protected]

Upon payment of the reservation fee, clients are required to accomplish and submit the following:

  • TIN Verification Slip
  • Contract Details Form
  • Reservation Agreement Form
  • Call Slip
  • Photocopy of one (1) government issued ID
  • Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) related documents

The client is given 30 days from the date of payment of the reservation fee to make the required payments. Depending on the type of payment plan selected, that could be:

  • a down payment
  • the full balance

Payment process is similar to reservation fee.

In addition to the initial requirements, there are other documents that must be submitted to Alsons to process the purchase.

  • Photocopy of any valid government issued ID (SSS, GSIS, Driver’s License, PRC, passport) with specimen signature
  • Photocopy of Tax Identification number (TIN) verification slip from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
  • Proof of billing address
  • Postdated checks (for equities and amortizations)
  • Birth Certificate or any proof of relationship if there are co-borrowers or family members

If married, clients are also required to provide:

  • Photocopy of spouse’s government issued ID with specimen signature
  • Photocopy of marriage certificate 

If married to a foreigner, clients are also required to provide the following:

  • Photocopy of foreigner’s spouse’s government issued ID with specimen signature
  • Notarized waiver to be executed by the foreign spouse stating that the the purchase of the property comes from the Filipino buyer

If represented by an Attorney-in-Fact, clients are required to submit the following:

  • Original copy of the notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
  • Photocopy of any valid government issued ID of the SPA with specimen signature
  • Housing Loan Application (3 copies)
  • Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS)
  • Photocopy (back-to-back) of one (1) valid government issued ID of:
    • Principal Borrower and Spouse
    • Co-Borrower and Spouse, if applicable
    • Attorney In-Fact, if applicable
  • Authorization to conduct credit background investigation
  • Borrower Validation Sheet (BVS)
  • For members with less than the required number of contributions, photocopy of Pag-IBIG Fund Receipt (PFR) representing lump sum payment of contributions
  • For members with housing loans that were foreclosed, cancelled, or bought back, an approved letter request to re-avail of a Pag-IBIG housing loan

Pag-IBIG Housing Loan applicants are also required to submit income documents. For those locally employed, submit the following:

  • Notarized certificate of employment and compensation. Government employees should submit one (1) month pay slip, within 3 months prior to date of loan application
  • Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) for the year immediately preceding the date of loan application, with attached W2 form, stamped and received the BIR.

For those who are self-employed, an original and photocopied version of any of the following documents are accepted:

  • ITR, Audited Financial Statements and Official Receipt of tax payment from bank supported with DTI Registration and Mayor Permit or Business Permit.
  • Commission Vouchers reflecting the issuer’s name and contact details for the last 12 months
  • Bank statements or passbook for the last 12 months, in case income is sourced from foreign remittances and pensions
  • Copy of Lease Contract and Tax Declaration, in case income is derived from rental payments
  • Certified True Copy of Transport Franchise issued by appropriate governmental agency (LGU for tricycles, LTFRB for other Public Utility Vehicles
  • Certificate of Engagement issued by owner of business
  • Other documents that would validate source of income

For Pag-IBIG applicants that are Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW), submit the original and photocopied version of any of the following:

  • Employment Contract, with an English translation if in foreign language
  • Original Employer’s Certificate of Income, with an English translation if in foreign language. If document submitted is photocopy, it shall be duly certified by Pag-IBIG Fund Information Officer assigned in the country where the applicant works
  • Other Proofs of Income, whether original or photcopy, shall be duly certified by Pag-IBIG Fund Information Officer assigned in the country where the applicant is working
  • SPA notarized prior to date of departure or duly certified and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country where the member is staying, if abroad. If abroad, if SPA is without the red ribbon of Consulate Office, the SPA must have a duly stamped notarial seal

Once the payments have been made, the Contract to Sell (for installment plans) or Deed of Absolute Sale (for cash term) will be prepared.

Client will be required to affix their signatures on the document. Contract will then be notarized and filed. A copy of the contract will be given to the client. Clients must also pay the processing fee for the transfer of the title.

Note: Transfer of Title will only be processed upon full payment of Contract Price, Processing Fees and submission of documentary requirement (Deed of Absolute Sale, IDs, TIN Verification Slip, etc.)

Units will be turned over to the buyer once the loan is taken if financing is thru Bank or Pag-Ibig, or has paid the full amount of Cash Term.